Grade A Best Quality Dry Food Cashew Nuts (Kaju) 250gm-CTN1769
- seal to ensure the product is protected and fresh
- Store in a cool, hygienic and dry place, away from direct sunlight and strong odor in an airtight container and preferably refrigerate after opening the pack.
- Grade A Best Quality Cashew Nuts (Kaju) at best rate in all over Nepal.
- Cashew nuts are usually eaten after roasting either as a snack or as in ingredient in other dishes.
- Cashews are low in sugar and rich in fiber, heart-healthy fats, and plant protein.
- They’re also a good source of copper, magnesium, and manganese, nutrients important for energy production, brain health, immunity, and bone health.